Monday, July 13, 2015

Izumio, Super Lutein really work?



My 2 boys have been taking the above products for general maintenance. Actually, I was hoping their eyesight would improve.

During the first few days, my elder son's palm became very sweaty. Now he always had sweaty palm , although not so bad as those that I read in news, but still not like normal people. Sometimes I am scared to hold his hand because the sweat is so 'geli'. It happens on and off. So I was so surprised when the day was not even hot, suddenly he was sweating so much on his palm ( unusual amount compared to his usual sweaty palm). My this son has lots of health issues from young that some of this issues are overshadowed by the big ones . Is this detox? I  sure hope so.  Well the sweaty palm still happens but less frequent but that 'huge amount of sweat' was an isolated case. Just 2 days ago, his palm was sweaty again, he said it was a hot day. Told him to take a pack of Izumio and after that I checked with him , he said he is not sweating anymore. Sure hope something is working in him.

Other than that...pimples!!! Uuuuurgh...you know the teenage pimples years? It was coming out , going away, coming out, going away a never ending cycle. Took him to sinseh, after 1 month I stopped cos not only is it not getting better , I just didn't like him drinking the awful liquids with so many tablets. Afterall he hated the liquid.

Now he pimples seems to be getting better. There is still pimple near his eyes to forehead and a few at cheeks. Previously almost the whole cheek is 'peppered with pimples'...almost have no more parking space. Really hope this is for good and not another round God Knows What. Good thing SL capsules has no ordour and easy to swallow. He doesn't mind at all.

He also went for a scan for his spine ( scoliosis) and that day after taking Izumio, he has 4 bowel movements after the X-Ray. So geng meh?  That was the only time it happened. Now if only this product help straighten his spine, I will let the whole world know. You will never understand the anguish of a mom who has a child with spine problem.  So much of $$$$ flowing out of our pockets and yet not having any definite answer to the problem.

Other than that, he doesn't go to the doctors for years now.  However he is very prone to cough.  If the cough/bug flu is around, he will be the first one to catch it. But we don't see doctor's for this cos his dad can take care of this issue.

So far...haven't caught the bug flu yet! (9 weeks of I IZ and 3 SL daily)

As for my younger kid, he is basically very healthy despite being very picky...like really picky. Can't eat pau, pizza, lor mai kai, corn, green peas, siu mai and everythinglah.
Just like his brother, he is also four-eyed. Really broke my heart .. this one, cos he is a sportsman.  Used to represent school for badminton and also active on sports day for treks i.e cross country, relay. Loves football ....now specky ..so inconvenient.

He had however one tiny issue. He used to get redness near the ends of his mouth corners. Almost like lack of nutrients. Happens almost every other week. So far, I haven't seen it  till now.
 ( 9 weeks of 1/2 IZ, and 3 SL).

And he really loves the IZ, but poor thing due to cost have to share with his mom -1/2 packet!!!

Really work meh, this product? Well, the observation seems encouraging but need more time to tell.But this product definetely worked for my dad. It works for me too.

If you want to know more about these products or how to place an order, feel free  to contact me via

                Email : mag2tree@yahoo.com
                whatsapp  : 012-3022933

3 comments:

  1. ambooiiiii, elok nian blog niiii..
    please visit it http://metware.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm read about these products too. But heard they're very expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacy....haha finally got a reader! Indeed the products are so expensive. If I have $$$ I will definitely want to continue as long as I can. I like it because it is easy to consume, no need to go thru hassle of fasting before taking, taking on empty stomach , juicing etc, you know those usual detox processes. I would have surrender before I get started.

    If you ever want to consider a good food supplement, this one is worth looking into. For me, I just hope it can help my elder boy to reduce some of his uncommon health issues.

    ReplyDelete