Monday, July 27, 2015

Handmade Bookmark

It has been a long time since I was able to make any jewellery or bookmark. I miss my hobby but just do not have time to resume.....without a maid.

The last bookmark which I quickly churned for a friend because I've no idea what to give her when she invited me and some old schoolmates for dinner. Gifts has always been a headache for me. As for myself , if I invite anyone , I don't expect gifts else I have to worry what to give in return. The same as giving somebody something, I've totally no expectation of returns and I like it that way. Just be a graceful receiver and a graceful giver.

This friend of mine, she is far more affluent than me. There is nothing I can buy which she cannot afford. So besides bringing some rocher chocs for her kids , I added this little bookmark.



I remember making a quite a number for my kids' teachers and friends when I was more hardworking and they loved them ( the friends I mean)...not sure about the teachers though. Some even reminded my kid to ask me to make them a bookmark for their birthday....Well....Ask and It Shall Be Given.



No comments:

Post a Comment