Monday, July 13, 2015

Parents Teachers Conference

Last Saturday, I went to my younger boy's PTA. Reached about 8:15 am (they start at 8 am), took a number and my eyes almost popped out ....No 16!

Hubby decided to wait in the car as parking was scarce. Told him to go back first as it may take a while. Still ....he didn't listen.

Anyway, I went to the auditorium and saw about 4 parents waiting there. I was so pleased , thought this should be a breeze. Most likely the other parents have gone down to the cafeteria. 

There was a parent in session which the teacher. I saw the teacher blah blah blah, then the parent blah blah blah and they took turns blah...ing like forever. Finally it ended, then the next parent and the same thing happened again. So much to talk meh???

Suddenly another two parents came and join the queue. Okayyyyyy....they must have taken the number earlier, enjoyed their breakfast at cafeteria, calculate the perfect timing. So each time when one or two parents left another few would turn up. Aiyo...no harapan to cut short my trip lah!!

After waiting for freaking 1.5 hours, it was finally my turn, the teacher blah blah blah, I blah blah blah, the teacher blah blah blah...then ok ...signed....kau tim!!!! Wah how come the teacher has nothing to say to me wor....Anyway, she was pleased with my boy both in academic and character but I was not. My boy's mark was short change by 7 marks. Normally, I won't quite bother but the last time he was short changed by 3 marks, I just close one eye...next exam 10 marks meh?????. I was not happy not because so much about marks but how come these things also can't do right ? Not like they have lots of students. This is private school okay? I never had this problem with my elder son in not so famous SMK school. Anyway, life goes on and I told my boy to go speak to his teacher about this. I am not asking for marks but please be fairlah...give him what's due to him at least in the near future. Of course once they 'locked' the results , it can't be changed. Just want the teacher to be aware, don't do this too often.

After leaving the audi, found out that hubby who was still waiting in the car couldn't get out because 2 other cars blocked our way. Told him not to wait now  see what happens when he doesn't listen to his wife??

Went to see the guard, make annoucement, waited for 15 minutes no soul in sight. Really tak boleh tahan edi, told my hubby to take the train home first as my elder son has class in an hour's time and who knows how long we are going to be stuck there!

Waited for another 5 minutes, still no bayang, went to complain to a different guard now. He came saw the car and said , the car belong to the other building, not student's parents. He called the building manager ( who have seen the car earlier) and told him , it's his people lah! Finally, another 10 minutes then the driver came. Aiyo, why can't they put their contact there since they are blocking people's car? We always have a big paper printout in our car in case we inevitably need to block other people's car especially when parking space are scarce. So far never used it yet...but people pleaselah be responsible.

That leads me to another irritating habit that often drives me crazy. Haphazard parking! Parking at junction and block other driver's view.  Parking at double lot...oh gosh can afford to buy nice modern sophisticated luxury car but don't know how to park properly ?  Parking right in the middle of the road when other cars are queuing behing expecting us to wait not 1 or 2 minutes but 5???? No sense of responsibility...mother never teach meh!!!!

Okay....don't know why I am in so bad mood today.

2 comments:

  1. Haha... I always get this problem at the paedi. Dunno why people take SOOO long when I'm in and out in 10mins. But have to wait 2-3 hours.

    ReplyDelete