Tuesday, July 14, 2015

RM20 Coat?

My boy is having a concert after the Raya holidays. He has 2 roles in this concert. One is being the 'narrator' for his class's sketch and another being one of the MCs.

So his teacher asked him to wear a coat. Coat? Wah...I don't want to make him a coat just for this. So he told his teacher...Coat is expensive. His teacher told him...not expensive, can get one for RM20.

RM20???? Where? Tell me? He is just 13..and I don't want to rent one for like hundred over bucks just for 2 nights.

I have working coat...loads of them but style perempuanlah!!! He is literally swimming in his dad's coat!

Anyone know where I can get a RM20 coat for a petite teenager, let me know ya! his teacher said, go look at MidValley and Times Square. You tell me, places like this can find RM20 coat meh??????

Maybe some second hand shop. OK...I go google now.

Update : I managed to get something for my kid after all. All thanks to my friend. Well, not RM20 but RM33.90 (coat + pants) ! Still way below my budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment