Thursday, July 9, 2015

Constipation And Ulcers

I started taking Izumio and Super Lutein on June 1st, 2015. I wanted to improve my eyesight. I think my eye power is about 800 and my left eye is a lazy eye. As if that is not bad enough my astigmatism is also very high...350 I think. I can't read for long whether at computer or books. My eyes will feel tired and painful.

I started taking 2 IZ ( 2 packs of Izumio Hidrogen Water) and 6 SL per day for a month.
During this time , I find that my eye feels painful even when i don't do any reading.
That is an encourging reaction to me. But I decided to stop taking SL because I want to reserve them for my 2 boys. They are all 'four-eyed' creatures.

On the 2nd week  however, I realised that my long standing constipation problem ( have been having it for months) has improved. I started moving bowels every day but I couldn't cleared my bowels entirely. But I am doing it everyday.

On week 3, I started moving bowels first thing in the morning. Initially, almost all cleared and after a few days, I am able to 'output' completely. Wow!!!!! I feel so clean inside!

As I stopped taking SL, I am only on 1.5 IZ after one month. The other half packet I shared with my younger son. Yet, my bowel movement continues to be regular.

Also during the first few days of consuming the products, I had 3 ulcers. It started with 1 at the tongue. I mentioned before having ulcers is almost a 'norm' thing to me. I am such a sucker for chillies. I will get withdrawal symptoms if I don't take chillies. And even if I had ulcers, as long as I can tahan I will still wallop them!!!! Besides I often bite my lips and tongue...don't ask me why.  What surprised me was, each time I had ulcers, my teeth also ikut pain. It has something to do with connective nerves. My teeth most molar ( could be up or down) would be so painful when I eat that sometimes I thought it was tooth decay.  Overtime I realised it is related to ulcers. Once ulcers healed , the pain on the teeth would also be gone. But this time round , with 3 ulcers in my mouth, there was not a single pain in any one of my tooth.  Wow....this products help with sensitive teeth??? I don't know what it is but I am sure glad it helped with the pain.

Update :
This happen few days ago. I bit my lips AGAIN!!!! Expecting ulcer to appear over the next few days but nothing happen wor! My lips was pain the next day. I just take my usual 1IZ and let it gargle in my mouth for a while.  The pain lasted about 3 days but no ulcer. Now I am completely free of pain.

If you want to know more about these products, feel free  to contact me via

                Email : mag2tree@yahoo.com
                Contact Info : 012-3022933

Meanwhile you can also do your own research at https://www.facebook.com/IzumioLuteinMalaysia




No comments:

Post a Comment