Thursday, July 9, 2015

Me....health conscious???

I am never one that take health seriously. I hardly exercise. I take no supplements...zilch.
I am generally quite healthy except for these :
a) my eyesight is really bad
b) I get ulcers often because I am a glutton. I love chillies and wallop them even when I have ulcers.
c) occassionally have migrain
d) constipation = eeerrrrr...this one is a real problem. Tried bananas, papayas to no avail. Have to resort to senokot lor.

So how come suddenly I am looking at health products? I can still live with the above. But I realised that I am more fatique than usual. I can feel my body is not as strong as before. I know I need to exercise....but I am sooooo.....lazy. Still that is not enough to motivate me to look at health supplements.

But at the back of my head , I do worry because my younger son is such a picky eater. My elder has loads of health issues.  So when I discover about these products, I began to read and research but actually it all started here.

No comments:

Post a Comment