Saturday, January 30, 2016

Energy, Eyesight, Pain

A friend of mine who took Izumio and Super Lutein for general well-being is so thrilled to discover improvements in her health in the following areas :


She's one of those lucky ones to see improvements in a short time at low dosage. She was taking it more for prevention of cancer especially after discovering she had polyps earlier.
And after many trips to chiro doesn't seem to alleviate her shoulder pain, she decided to just manage her condition with pain killers and cream.  But now the pain is gone with just consuming the 2 products!


If you want to know more about Izumio hidrogen water and Super Lutein or how to place an order, feel free  to contact me via
  •                 Email : mag2tree@yahoo.com
                    whatsapps  : 012-3022933

4 comments:

  1. Wah, good that you are also on this bandwagon. I just could not get myself on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was never a believer of supps. I always believe 'don't rock the boat when it is stable". But because of my dad's prostrate cancer, I got myself involved inevitably. My experience is this product is it really a good product, and because I want to lower my cost of consumption for me and my family, I have to open my golden mouth lor. Just looking for people who are in need of help and this is one good option to look into...else I,ll stay 10 foot away from all these.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I can understand that everyone wants to live for as long as they can so I am glad to hear that it is working for you and your family.

      Delete
    3. Noooo....I don't want to live till all wrinkled and old! I just want to be healthy while I am alive. haha!

      Delete