Monday, January 4, 2016

Izumio and Allergies

My older boy used to be chemical sensitive.  After 7 months of naturalpathy and burning a hole in my pocket, he seems to have overcome that. The problem is we do not know what he was allergic to and every food, substance, liquid, particles became a suspect. It was also when I started to cook healthy...msg free, no colouring, no preservatives. Now that he has overcame this problem, I am back to not so healthy cooking.

But today I hear and see of kids overcoming their allergies with Izumio Hydrogen water. That is really great. Unless you have a kid with allergies you would not understand how 'troublesome and daunting' it can be with eating and living even! The 7 months was literally 'hell' for us with my boy having all kinds of tic disorder.


So for all those who has kids due to some kind of allergy and no remedy in sight, do consider taking Izumio Hydrogen Water. This is just a few testimonial with many more not stated here. Even if you know of someone else's child struggling with allergies, do tell them about Izumio Hydrogen water. Izumio Hydrogen Water is anti-oxidant, anti-allergy and anti-inflammatory.



If you want to know more about Izumio hidrogen water or how to place an order, feel free  to contact me via
  •                 Email : mag2tree@yahoo.com
                    whatsapp  : 012-3022933


2 comments:

  1. I heard of this too from my friend she feel down and scrapped her knee. Too this. Within 1week kau tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...good product. So many remarkable testimonies , sometimes I also feel doubtful! ha!ha!

    ReplyDelete