Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Happy Teacher's Day

Every year , I used to give red coloured pen to the boys' teachers. Then recently I made metal bookmarks for them.

Now when my son wants to give teacher's day gift up to a dozen of them, I really have no 'steam' to make the bookmarks.

So this year, the teachers had this.



Handmade Soap by a friend. The soap smells so good that one would be mistaken that it is edible.
The different flavours of soap in this soap set are : Lemon, Coffee Tangerine, Lavender, Peppermint.

Before I receive this loot, I told my boy that if any of his teachers is absent, pass the gift to his previous years teachers.

After I receive the loot, I told my boy that if any of his teachers is absent, bring the gift back for me!!!!

Obviously my son doesn't agree. Hmmm....he loves his teachers more than he loves me.

The younger one would only give to his class teacher because they actually pooled their funds to get gifts for all their teachers already.

I hope the teachers like the gift....something different from the norm.

10 comments:

  1. Oo very nice! Looks good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think they look like jelly and can be eaten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Told my boy to remind his teachers...ini sabun bukan coklat!

      Delete
  3. Lol.... this yr the teacher ask for rotan.

    This yr i made honey like for them. Not many teacher. Only 5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah...i salute you pay if hv to make a dozen of bookmarks ya..have to buy easier. Tiring

      Delete
    2. I know his 'girls' classmates likes the bookmark which I made as part of their birthday pressie. Some even request to get the metal bookmarks for their birthday...in which they have to invite my boy to their birthday party. ha!ha!

      Delete
    3. Ahem ahemm....yup...i love to collect bookmarks too when i was schooling. That time sayang to use them

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you. Just can't move my butt to post here!!!!

      Delete