Sunday, May 22, 2016

OKU Parking Lot



If you ever see someone(able-bodied) parking at the OKU parking lot, would you go and tell the person off? Or maybe not so rude but would you go and kindly asked the person to park elsewhere?

Today, I saw a lady parking at the OKU lot to go to the nearby market and I was in dilemma whether to tell her or not. In the end , I didn't. Should I? There were other parking lot not too far off though.

What if there is no other parking lot available and you really need to park there? Would you park there and leave your contact for whoever concern to notify you if they needed the lot? I am not sure either. I probably won't do it but in case of emergency.....I may kua....

After that as I was driving back, I saw another lady doing reverse parking when the parking lot has an wooden crate ( those that used to store oranges) left in the middle of the lot. She just reverse into the parking lot dragging the crate along???? I guess the shopowner probably left the crate there to 'chop' the parking.

Aaaarghhh..........probably she is not fully awake.

3 comments:

  1. If I see someone not OKU parking in the OKU parking, I won't reprimand that person but rather inform the people in charge of the parking lot about it. I myself will never park in an OKU parking lot even though there is no other parking lot available, just have to go round and round hoping that someone will leave so that I can get their space. In the end, did the woman realise that there is a crate behind her car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this case, the parking is by the roadside (openair - in front of shop) so cannot inform the 'person-in-charge'.

    I am not sure if the lady is aware of the crate because by that time she was half-way in, I've passed her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the 'dowan to find trouble' type. :( Won't say anything although of course I don't support it.

    ReplyDelete