Monday, April 11, 2016

When I Don't Know What To Cook

When I don't know what to cook , I'll do a one pot dish. In this case it is bee hoon soup.

Dump everything with chicken stock ( boil bones with ikan bilis). Each time when I cook this, the things that goes  inside will defer slightly. It all depends on what I can find from my fridge ( as always no planning). Mushroom, sawi, cabbage, tomato, chicken, chai boh and sour vegetable.


And must always be accompanied with this dipping. Red Chilli seeded, chopped garlic, lime and soya sauce. Most important, nobody complaints.



 

OK , one dinner kao tim!

6 comments:

  1. I do not mind a one pot dish..all in one, simple and delicious and less to wash..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If delicious okay lah, if it is not, too bad, that's the only food available.

      Delete
  2. So much ingredient that cannot see noodle haha. Well if the soup is good, can't go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I put all the ingredients on top, underneath only mee hoon.

      Delete
  3. I like to eat the soft mee hoon and the ingredients but I seldom drink the soup. So sayang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a soup person....of course unless the soup is not nice.

      Delete