Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Update on Prostrate Cancer

Was so happy after calling home  to know that my dad's blood results is good.
His prostrate cancer marker ( PSA) has came down from 12.5 to 3.4 in 3 months. That is considered normal for a man of his age. His other results are also very good. Blood pressure and cholestrol is slightly on the higher side but according to the doctor for a man of his age that is considered very good already.

I was too afraid to call him yesterday although I believe the results will be good because he has been quite energetic lately. He does a lot of things now...complains still a little tired. I told him he had been so tired for a long time that he probably doesn't know what is normal tiredness. Even myself, I feel tired everyday.

His earlier story is here.

He is still on Izumio and Super Lutein which he now admits is a very good product. In fact he said he is addicted to them! haha. But due to the high cost, he has cut down his dosage from two times to once. I advised him to go back to two at least until the end of the month which is officially 4 months of consumption.

So happy....I feel like doing the chicken dance.....as if I know.
Thank you God for unfailing love. Our whole family depends on You and You alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment