Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Gone....

Just came back from my Fil's wake and funeral. We thought he was getting better after the treatment in KL. Had a fall and his health deteriorated rapidly. The bright side is fil passed away in his sleep.

It was a truly tiring and stressful 3 days. Thank God my sil had experience and know what arrangements required to be made for the burial ceremony. Hubby and bil was so tired.

I thought my stressful weeks has come to an end but this is the peak. I was and  am so exhausted. I drove back with my son after many years of being chaffeured by hubby. He was home earlier. My shoulders were all aching ......sign of 'lack of exercise'.

Our days will never be the same as we now have mil staying with us. I can only hope for the best.

My mind is so clouded, body is tired,  .....but next week we're off to Chiang mai and when we're back the real challenge starts. May I be recharged after that and not the other way round.

May the next post be a happy post. This is suppose to be a 'relax' blog but my state is entirely the opposite. Just want to get it off my chest. Gosh I don't even know what I've written.

2 comments:

  1. Condolences to you.

    Oh going to be a big change having mil living with you. What to do, hopefully good things will come out of that.

    ReplyDelete