Monday, February 22, 2016

Making Jewellery

Once upon a time, I used to make jewelleries.  After my maid left , I hardly have time to deal with those stuffs anymore.

I have so much of materials leftover and  it is almost impossible to find time to feed my hobby. Actually , you can say I don't manage my time well.

Well, today, I decided to dig out my treasure chest and came out with 2 necklaces. Feel very guilty afterwards because...cooking not done, house chores not completed. Yes, making jewellery is very time consuming especially if you don't have any inspiration and your materials are not well organised.


Not exactly satisfied but at least I have new necklace to wear soon. Actually I prefer bracelets.  Maybe I'll work on those unfinished ones first.

7 comments:

  1. A lovely hobby. Can be calming as when you try to think of each patterns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya...but no time to ponder ponder, think think!!

      Delete
  2. It's important to do things that make you happy. :) Forward planning might help... like cook a big batch earlier so don't have to cook the day you want to make jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really poor at time management. I know I need to plan but always only start thinking on what to cook on the day itself!!!!

      Delete
    2. Hehe I used to plan out, on paper, back in the days when I was working in the UK. Cook what for dinner and use for lunch on what day, using the same ingredient in different ways, planning out recipes using similar ingredients. I enjoyed that.

      Delete
  3. I think making jewellery is a nice hobby. I prefer the 2nd one to the pearl ones on top.

    ReplyDelete