Thursday, September 17, 2015

I hate cooking

I hate cooking. Period.
I have a super duper picky kid. He kills my interest in cooking.

ok...not entirely true. Let's just say I am pretty inefficient in the kitchen. I spend the whole day coming up with only a few dishes. And after  I cook, I feel so tired I don't enjoy my food at all.

And I have to crack my head to think of breakfast, lunch, pack lunch for school, tea time and dinner! Aarrgh....that's why weekends my kitchen is closed for business...most of the time.

Still remember when I first started staying at home, I was so gungho in my cooking. Followed all the recipe book, bought all the ingredients. Soon....everything becames expired. Vegetables withered, onions sprouted, potato turn bitter.....

So now I only buy at most 3 days worth of vegetables.
And today is no different, I don't know what to cook except this 'chap pa lang' dish.

Dig into the fridge, find all the leftovers, dump into spaghetti and fry!

Really admire those who can cook a storm. I have friends like that. They actually like cooking and inviting guest over. I'll be worried sick if I have to do the hosting...ended up buying most of the dishes!!!!

They say, the way to a man's heart is through the stomach.....
Sori...lor lou kong....you married the wrong gal!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Surf some cooking blogs? Maybe you'll be bookmarking interesting recipes before long. Me, I always daydream... of people saying 'waaaahhh' when they see what I have cooked. It hardly ever happens as I just don't have the knack for it. But once in a while I do find a gem that's unique and (relatively) idiot-proof.

    Your 'chap pa lang' dish doesn't look too bad, actually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give up....surrender.....white flag!!!!

    ReplyDelete