Sunday, September 20, 2015

Crying Face

When I had my first child, I'll jump to the rescue at the very sound of my baby crying.
Ever ready to soothe, comfort and stopped the crying. So kancheong. First time mom mah.

When the second one came two years later,  I was not so freaky about baby crying anymore ...at home I mean not outside. If I am outside have to be mindful of the people around...can't let baby bawls and distract everyone.

Once we went to Cameron for a holiday, and my younger child slipped and fell at the bee farm. At that time, daddy took our pictures with the crying face and for the first time I felt baby crying face is quite cute afterall.

Nowadays if I see a baby crying, I'll 'enjoy' the facial expressions first. So evil right?
Actually, you know your child would be alright and it is okay for them to cry....no need to go and rescue lah immediately especially when one is not in danger.

When I saw this mom posting on her crying child, I can't help finding it so cute actually.
Sorry ya!

So tempted to post some baby crying face...but dare not lest kena saman!

Wait a minute....while searching for some cute baby crying face I stumbled on a very interesting article that I could really relate to..some of them at least .....eerr minus the not-so-polite words!
http://youngfashioned.com/2015/07/21/10-types-of-people-that-should-be-punched-in-the-face/

2 comments:

  1. I clicked and it led to my blog... hahaha.

    Last time during my confinement, my mum said not good to take sleeping photos. So I stopped. Then I realised I have a 'gap' in my photo since babies sleep a lot. (With baby awake I have no time to take photo.) So after that I just take only as I like. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...didn't know about this pantang. I take quite a few of sleeping photos because they are like angels when they sleep. Once they wake up....another story.

      Delete