Sunday, September 13, 2015

Haze Has Come For A Visit Again


A yearly affair....not a nice one though. These few days the haze is really bad.




I noticed that my older son who used to scramble for a mask at the slightest presence of haze is not doing it this year. I have to forced him to bring the mask to school but still he doesn't wear it.

Older Son :

Me  : Why are you not wearing your mask?
Boy : It doesn't bother me.
Me  : How come, previously you overdo it even with slight haze.
Boy : Told you it doesn't bother me.

Younger Son :

Me   : Bring the mask to school tomorrow.
Boy : Don't want.
Me  : Why ?
Boy : I don't want to look like a duck wearing those mask.

I can only conclude that the elder boy's immune system is stronger now. Must be the work of Izumio and Super Lutein. I am beginning to like this product more and more.

I also noticed he hasn't come down with his quarterly flu and cough during exams recently. He has been consuming the above 2 products for 3.5 months now.  Keeping fingers crossed.

We used to buy half a dozen bottles of 'African Sea Coconut' cough mixture every year. For a long time now, it has been left untouched.

If you want to know more about Izumio hidrogen water and Super Lutein or how to place an order, feel free  to contact me via
  •                 Email : mag2tree@yahoo.com
                    whatsapp  : 012-3022933


2 comments:

  1. When they're older, you can't make them do what you want any more!

    I read your reply on these products. Interesting... one fine day I shall share with hubby. My kiddos' S26 milk powder make a big deal of the lutein content and I thought it was for eyesight only.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right....wake up one day and find that they are no longer compliant anymore!!!

      Me too...know next to nothing about lutein previously. Like I mentioned , I am no supps person, even if I read all these good things I will still not move to do anything. Because of my dad, I decided to try myself and find...hmmm...this really works.

      Delete